Often what appear to be many disparate symptoms can be determined to have a common root cause and the treatment strategy can thus be simplified. With Sonam’s guidance and when the individual comes to understand their pattern, many aspects can be brought to bear to antidote that pattern. These may include:
- Herbal formulas in powder, tablet or liquid form
- Adjusting the diet (adding or subtracting)
- Doing some movements
- Thinking differently about oneself
- Doing self-massage
- Applying an essential oil
- Changing one’s lifestyle/sleep pattern
- Getting some adjunct treatment such as massage, cranial sacral therapy, acupuncture, rolfing, chiropractic, zero balancing, etc. Sonam is happy to recommend local skilled practitioners for these treatments
- Use of a saying such as “May all Beings be Happy” “May all Beings be free from sorrow”
Note that with any of these modalities, it is important that the treatment is easy to do, readily available, and affordable.
Most clients return monthly until understanding is gained and symptoms are alleviated, then perhaps only 4- or 2- times per year!
As a person comes to the clinic less and less frequently we wish to be certain that the new habit pattern is well ingrained and that the old habit pattern is completely unlearned and does not return.